Get support

We offer you support in lots of ways. Whether you need extra information, you need help with paperwork or support when preparing to attend an appeal, we will do our best to help. Use this page to find out about the different kinds of support we offer.

Services List

If you're new to special educational needs and disabilities (SEND) then knowing where to start can be overwhelming. The information on this page can help you understand some of the basics.

If your child has special educational needs (SEN) or disabilities, their educational setting can offer extra support. They may also be able to make reasonable adjustments to remove barriers and ensure that your child is able to access provision which is normally available to their peers.

Use this page to find information on what an EHC Plan is, how to get one and how to get changes made to an existing plan.

If your child has special educational needs (SEN) or a disability and you are unhappy with the service or the support your child is getting, you should speak with someone as soon as possible.

There are several reasons why a child or young person may be missing school or college. These include exclusion or suspension, inability to attend due to a medical condition, anxiety, or emotionally based school avoidance.

Did you find this page useful?

To help us improve this page, we’d like to know more about your visit today.

Don’t include personal or financial information like your National Insurance number or credit card details.

Get support