EHC Plans

Use this page to find information on what an EHC Plan is, how to get one and how to get changes made to an existing plan.

EHC Plans are for children and young people who have a special educational need or disability that cannot be met by the support available at their school or college.

To change an existing EHC Plan, you'll need to request this through the Annual Review process.

EHC Plans are put in place to support children and young people. Your local authority may decide to cease to maintain or end a plan. If this happens, the child or young person with the EHC Plan, or their parent or carer, must be contacted.

Did you find this page useful?

To help us improve this page, we’d like to know more about your visit today.

Don’t include personal or financial information like your National Insurance number or credit card details.

EHC Plans